How the Process Works
Ready to request a temp? Here's how it works:
- Contact a Siyaya Placements resource manager by phone, fax, or e-mail. If you do not phone in your request, a resource manager will contact you within 2 business hours to obtain any additional details about the position.
- Once your request is processed, your resource manager will give you a per-hour quote that you can expect to pay for the position.
- If you accept the quote, you will sign an agreement containing (a) a description of the position to be filled, (b) the per-hour quote and provide us with a Purchase Order, and (c) the start date and length of the assignment. By signing the agreement, you are NOT obligated to hire a Siyaya Placements candidate, and you are NOT restricted from advertising the position elsewhere.
- Once the agreement is on file, your resource manager works on filling the order. When a suitable candidate is found via a search on our database, or utilising our own website, licences to Career Junction and P-Net and several networking sites, such as Linked-in and our vast network of referral agreements with other recruitment companies that are members of APSO, your specialist will call you back to inform you of this. If your order is not filled immediately, you will receive regular updates on the status of the order until it is filled to meet your deadlines.
- The start date, time, and ‘report to’ person are arranged.
- Siyaya Placements will bill you at the set hourly rate. You do not pay the temporary employee directly. Siyaya Placements takes care of processing the employee's timesheets and preparing your invoices.
- If you later decide that you would like to keep your temporary as a full-time employee at your company, you can make separate arrangements with Siyaya Placements to hire the employee.